Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday's Treasure




This is Missy. This week, my sassy little one turns 5!! It is hard to imagine that time has passed by so quickly in so many areas since she came into our lives. She is pure joy, a little saucy, and extremely artistic. She is funny without trying, and caring in a sweet tender way. There are so many things about her that are little girl, while she tries out big girl stuff too. Look at her trying out my shoes that morning as I frantically am making lunches, I had to stop and take this picture because she is so cute!Mostly the thing I admire from her, is the simplicity to enjoy the moment she is in. I need to learn from that. She is my treasure, my answer to so many prayers, and our pure joy. Happy Birthday little one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Audrey!!!! Enjoy your birthday week!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

We love Missy, too. And those sassy yellow shoes, I think you should get her some in her size.

PS I do think I should get the Benz!

Anonymous said...

Good for you for stopping to snap those pictures! And I'm glad you made it through that Monday morning :)