Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday's Lucky Treasure



Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Every year, this time of year, I go on the hunt for McDonald's Shamrock Shake. My neighbor and friend have been texting each other when we find a Mc Donald's that is participating (not every one does). Ever since I was little, it has been tradition to drink Shamrock Shakes, especially on St. Patrick's Day. It is a tradition that my family still celebrates. It is something that makes me smile even as I drive by a Mc D's establishment. The creamy minty flavor.........yum!!! So go treat yourself to a wonderful snack, and know that no matter where you are, I will be consuming one today, if not two! Bubba's comment on Friday as we were enjoying a frothy snack was "Ahhhh.....I love March!" Wisdom from an 8 year old.

3 comments:

LisaR said...

Yum, I have been thinking about those shakes since our talk yesterday. I also have corn beef simmering away in the crock-pot. Katie is going to swing by with her two girls after work today, and we are all going to eat it together. I'll let you know how it goes...

P.S. I need to see a picture of Koda (sp?). Is he really that much bigger than Bella?

Heidi Thompson said...

Happy St. Patty's day from THE neighbor & friend! Looking forward to our family taste test VERY soon!

Please Lord, tell me that they still serve Shamrock Shakes after 3/17! :0)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I never knew about green shakes! If I weren't in my pjs right now, I'd hop in the car and go find one. What a wonderful tradition for the kids, too!