Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Take the Poll

To get through the "Hump" day I have decided to add something to my blog. It is a meaningless poll. You got that right, you can comment on the left under the reason I may have chosen that particular topic, but as for the poll you can see it on the right and go from there. This is meaningless, pop-icon, or whatever. By the way, I am totally open to suggestions for polling questions. Meaningfull things like: Tom or Brad? McDonalds fries or Carl's? These things are not going to be earth shattering, and that is the way I like it. There is enough earth shattering things out there, for us to worry about, so with that being said, enjoy, have fun, and VOTE!!

So this weeks poll is this: Do you spend more TIME in Target or Walmart? Where do you prefer. Now, don't get all righteous on me and say it doesn't matter, that is not the point, you have a preference, now tell me and the few who read me what it is. If you are passionate, then remember you can always leave a comment! TALK to ME!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Great idea. I just may have to copy!!

Oh and as far as baseball... ITS ON!!

Anna Cecilia said...

Target all the way! I think the last time I was in a Walmart was 2 years ago. I hate going to Walmart! Or, maybe I just hate the one that's nearest my house?