Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pointless Poll

Okay, so Target is definitely the winner. According to my readers, the Walmarts of America should be shutting down soon ~ ha! ANYWAY........I know you are anxiously waiting this weeks poll (or so I want to believe anyway), it to me is not as easy as last weeks: the big question for you is which one floats your boat more? Tom or Brad ???? I struggle with this question........Meet Joe Black, verses the volleyball scene in Top Gun? How can you choose??? Yet this week, I am looking forward to seeing the results, and of course reading your comments on the ever pressing issue! OH and by the way, this has NOTHING to do with their personal lives (I won't go there) just base it on looks, ability, muscles, whatever!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Volleyball scene in Top Gun!!! Hands Down!!! Now, I prefer the current Brad to the current Tom but that volleyball scene does it for me EVERYTIME!! :)

Heidi Thompson said...

I'm voting off of looks alone, because they have both ticked me off in their real life choices.

Sadly, Tom is whacked & Brad is unfaithful.

Brad.

Anna Cecilia said...

Totally agree with Heidi. They both have character issues. But I'm going with Brad. Legends of the Fall - when he gets all scruffy and dangerous - I love me a dirty man with facial hair.

Anonymous said...

Brad Pitt, but I just can't get overt the whole Angelina Jolie thing...