Monday, March 09, 2009

Morning Tears

This morning was a stereo-typical Monday morning. The alarm clock went off way too early, but I dealt with it. Then after getting my brain in gear, God and I had a good morning together (this is pretty much the only thing I did get right). The kids were uncharacteristically still asleep when Mr. C. and I came downstairs, but with the time change and busy weekend, I will give Bubba a few more minutes to sleep in.......When I do awake him, he is angry with me for doing so. We have tears over the fact that Missy still gets to sleep just because her school starts later and I am not driving this morning in carpool. We have tears that I am picking up and that Daddy has left already ~yikes he is suppose to NOT be my drama one. Then much later, after Bub has calmed down a bit and is slowly eating breakfast, Missy does wake up. She is mad because she was calling for Daddy and I came. She starts to cry because Daddy has left for work already and I DIDN'T wake her up. More tears..........Finally Bubba leaves, and I still get tears because it was so cold this morning that I didn't want her to go outside without at least socks on or shoes to say good-bye to the big kids. So I got the works as I was helping Bubba in the car. Then Charley hacked up a fur ball for me to clean up. The positives, is that everybody got to school on time, and Koda and I had a good morning getting things done. No tears there, until I had to leave him in his kennel when picking up Missy from school because the backyard was still wet from bug spray..........No tears, but whining and definitely not a happy puppy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you friend. We had tears before bed last night, but none before school this morning. Although I do LOVE the time change & having more daylight in my day :)