Friday, January 09, 2009

Why This Blog.....

Top Ten ~ Letterman Style, Sort Of....

1. Something fun to do
2. Let's me have a writing creative outlet
3. Creates an outlet for the craziness in my head
4. Random thoughts now have a home
5. Friends mercilessly encouraged me to do this
6. I can now post my "non-blogs" e-mails on a blog
7. A reminder for the things I am thankful for and my treasures
8. Journal the funny antics of raising two kids
9. Somewhere for friends and family to go, to see glimpses of what really happens in our house
10. A New Year's Goal.....Achieved!

I am not a blogger by nature, just ask my friends. I am however a quality time person. I believe in being intentional (although I can stink at it). I believe in having personal relationships where we communicate in person and not just over the Internet. However, this is a blog about my journey.......with my family, friends, and my God. I do not know where this will take me, but it is a start on the journey. To the friends that have encouraged this......thank you, now follow me and support me, and of course don't forget to comment! Hugs to you!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY!! Scott has a comment about your most treasured possession, but I will let him tell you at church. HA.
You go girl, post often and put up some pictures... Fun fun.

April said...

Heeeey Erin!

Yah! I get to read your blog! I'm excited... especially for #3!