Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Mom ROCKS!!!



Today is my Mom's birthday. As I was reflecting and getting ready for the celebrating to begin, I thought of just a few of the reasons my mom ROCKS!!! The list is not complete mind you, but this is what I was thinking of today.....Happy Birthday Mom, I love you.

  1. 1. She is the most amazing Nana.
  2. 2. If you ask her "What kind of flower is that?" She knows the answer! You can guess what her garden looks like

  3. She is a fabulous cook

  4. You see the fruits of the spirit in her life

  5. She is a Godly Mom and wife ~ truly an example

  6. A Biker Mama ~ even if currently she rides on an "Old Man" Bike, but that is my Dad's fault!

  7. She is up for an adventure, and loves that she doesn't always know where it is going to take her or end up

  8. She can get dirty, or be a girly girl.......just depends on the mood.

  9. She drinks and enjoys BEER!!!! Guess where I got that attribute!

  10. She has the ability to laugh with us, at us, and even despite herself. Her smile is always and easily there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree your mom rocks :) Tell her I said Happy Birthday :)

Anonymous said...

i like #10, the easily part. great wording. and yes, you are lucky.

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Yes your mom rocks. And that is an awesome picture of you guys, you especially.