Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lost, but now FOUND

I found the remote!!!! I am ashamed to say where......away! Now, I am not totally crazy on this one, but it was away, but in the house away, not in the car away. You see, because of another project that happened in our household, we only have one car in the garage. If my car is out in the driveway, Mr. C. has asked that I bring in the remote for the garage to prevent something potentially bad and someone having access to our house. NO PROBLEM! Getting broken into while away or while home is not on my agenda this week ~ or ever. So now I remember as I was getting ready for dinner, I moved the remote to the key basket. I did it, not the innocent 7 year old, ME. OOPS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, but the kids or wife always get blamed. It never fails :) I am glad you found the remote!

Anonymous said...

i love reading your blog because i can "hear" you... "..blah. blah, blah..." its like having you here when you're not!