Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've Done it again......

You would think that after almost 8 years of having kids, I would know better. I mean come on!!!! However, I goofed again, and now I have to FIND it! Here is the story......

Yesterday, we went on what is now our daily walks with the Puppy. It is a fun time, the neighbor girl comes with us, which is a different blog altogether...... anyway. So yesterday we leave and I cleverly hide the remote to the garage door. When we get back from the walk, Bubba gets the remote, opens the door for the ladies (such a gentleman) and we all go inside. One thing leads to another, I make dinner, Mr. C. comes home, blah, blah blah. It isn't until this morning when Missy and I are leaving for a play date that I go to close the garage, and you guessed it, NO remote. I fixed the problem temporarily but now I can't find the remote anywhere. He was playing with it clipped to his pants, but it isn't there. NOT in the laundry, NOT in the garage, but mostly NOT in the car where I need it to be. Guess what we are doing when he gets home from school?! Not to mention, that this escalates my obsession of finding things that are lost. I just might need counseling. Off to go look some more........

No comments: