Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Laundry Fairy


We have a Fairy living in our house. We probably have more than one, but this one has a name.....and the kids are fairly convinced she might be real. You see the "Laundry Fairy" apparently lives in our house. Just the other night Missy was putting away her dirty cloths, and I kid you not said "Mom, the Laundry Fairy needs to come and do HER chores, because my basket is getting too full." If I wasn't laughing so hard, I might have been shocked and mad. But alas, this is the reality in which my kids live. Now the Fairy HAS had some job description changes lately. She USED to clean, fold, and put away the laundry every week. NOW she just cleans and folds, all children older than 4 need to put away their own clothes. The kids don't mind, since they think it is fun. Mr. C. is the only one who gets full Fairy privileges. Do you have a fairy that lives in your house?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's see, we have the laundry fairy, bill paying fairy, trash lady fairy, dish washing fairy, floor cleaning fairy, homework supporting fairy, carpooling fairy, food making fairy, but these fairies are awful tired & there is a change coming...:)I had a great time chatting with you today. Thank you for reviewing my essay & I can't wait to see you Saturday :)

Anna Cecilia said...

I like you.

Anonymous said...

so does this "laundry fairy" have a cute green teeny-tiny dress and glittery wings? i think mr. c would appreciate that with his "full laundry fairy privileges"...