Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ahh....Fall is here

Fall is officially here. We have had rain, cold mornings and colder evenings. Soccer is in full swing, and school is finally caught up after the "illness". This is what I am thankful for this week. Pumpkins on porches, a nip in the air, and the feeling that the season is finally changing around here. If you need a Mrs. C recipe for dinner tonight or another cold night, go to Lady Dunbar, where she posts one of my "Quickie Dinners". Seriously friends, it is NOT hard, but I get A LOT of credit for it :)

4 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh my word, I loved that video!!! What a scream girl. Thanks for sharing it with me.

I can relate...

Cathy said...

You're BAAAAACK! Yeah. You've been missed! The crud is here now, but we're sucking on cough drops and this mama is trying to "fly" above the crud :)

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Loving the fall and missing you!!!! Seriously, beer bread is good, but the C's are the best part about that dinner.

The Flying Bee said...

So glad you are all better! I love getting into fall mode...even though it is still warm here. I am off to go and check out your recipe...stop by my blog...I am having a giveaway!

xo,
Adrienne