Monday, October 26, 2009

Time Flies........


When we are young we learn the principle of time. There are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, and 24 hours in a day. It is the simple concept of there being 7 days in a week, and 4 weeks in a month, 12 months in a year.


What I do not understand sometimes, is how can it be Monday again? How exactly did the laundry pile up so fast? Where did the week go?????? How is it, that life is so busy, that I am catching up on blogs instead of feeling connected from the blogs? How exactly did it happen that I haven't posted in a week, when there have been multiple posts in my head?


I am at a loss, and I think my laundry is making babies. I just wish the babies where free clothes in my kids sizes ~ one can dream right?

4 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh girl... just loved your dog comments today. I just know I'm going to cave!!

ahhhhh!

I suppose there are worse things.

I'm off to reserve Caesar's books on crate training and everything in between first!!

The Flying Bee said...

LOL! Your laundry sounds like my laundry! How does that happen? Oh, and thanks for your sweet comments on my last post! :)

Have a great week!
Adrienne

Anonymous said...

my laundry always makes babies! It's like rabbits! Good luck catching up! I've got it going right now also!

Cathy said...

"I think my laundry is making babies". THAT is funny :)