Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Hula Friday


Today was Hawaiian dress up day at the school. Fitting, because true to our fall weather, today is 98 degrees, NO kidding. It seemed fitting that my kids go to school in these outfits in this weather, when earlier this week, we were wearing rain coats and sweaters. This however is my mood for today. Ahhhhh, to be on the beach hearing the waves, being served a tasty beverage by a cabana boy........that is where I am mentally. I hope you have an Aloha spirit of a weekend, and relax.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good thing Hula day was not on Tuesday! I can't believe how hot it was today, mid-October!? We had our photos taken in La Jolla by Carey at Barefoot Memories. they turned out amazing!

The Flying Bee said...

Ugh! It takes forever to get cold here, but we have actually had cooler temps the last few days! Yay!

Your kiddies are so cute!

xo,
Adrienne