Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday's Treasure ~ Field Trip

There are 60 student in the third grade at Bubba's school. There is a large majority who are stay at home Mamas. SO....when there is a
field trip, you can imagine the chaos of all of us who want to go and experience the trip with our young'ins. Well, guess WHO got picked???? I am so excited!!!
Not only was I picked, but my Sister in Law was also picked from my niece's class. This is just an added bonus as I won't have to drive up by myself, and our car will stop at Starbucks on the way, and still beat the bus. This Mama doesn't do school buses on a mountain road ~ sorry.
We are going on a hayride, and gonna learn about the colonial era, and how they lived. We will pick apples and eat our lunch in the shade of the apple trees. Not only am I excited about going on the trip itself, but I am especially excited to spend the day with my Bubba, and enjoy him and his friends.
An added bonus.......with my tutoring job, I just have to rearrange my calendar and schedule and I am being encouraged to go enjoy the day. What a tremendous blessing!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Dunbar said...

God is looking out to bless you!. I am so happy you got picked, and Lori? How cool is that?

Pick an apple for me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah :)I get to go with Maddie and her class in November. I am so excited! Tell me how it is.

Anonymous said...

Oh happy day! :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

yay!!! Have a great time!