Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Flu, Flu Go Away...........

My household is the NyQuil commercial. We are the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, and can't go to school family. The bonus is that Mr. C. has yet to get it! HOW????? I am baffled, he has cuddled us all, wiped noses, and most likely been coughed in the face ~ yet he is healthy. Right now I covet his healthiness. I have my suspicions on WHAT we have exactly, but I am too chicken to go to the doctor for a blood test. There are 4 kids in Bubba's class out with it. 1/3 of my nephew's class was out last week (including my nephew). Missy's class is overwhelmed with it too. I just want it to end. Anyone want to come for a visit?????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon friend. :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh get well quick!

Cathy said...

Here's to a weekend of rest and rejuvination! At least you've got "it" out of the way now.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you're fully recovered by now. rest up!

The Flying Bee said...

Oh, I hope you all get better soon. I will be praying for ya girlie!

xo,
Adrienne

Mrs. Dunbar said...

GEEZ!!! I had no idea it was that bad. Sorry you had to miss your first day of subbing. I hope you're better today. I havn'et been on the computer in like 6 days....