Friday, September 04, 2009

Sampson Summer

This is the second season of the Sampson Summer in our house. It started last summer, when around April, Bubba asked if he could be Sampson for the summer. So........after consideration, I said "sure" except for keeping to the rules during school. So as of the last day of school, NO shears of any shape touch my son's head for the entire summer. Does he get stronger? Nah, but it would be cool if he did. He does feel like a rebel though! I like the fact that he kind of looks like Zac Efron.

Then AFTER Back to School Night, the big transformation happens, and I get my clean cut boy back. Truth be told, I don't mind it long. He takes care of it. His baby face comes out when it is short, and it is SOOO much cooler for soccer season.

Today, Bubba and Missy visited Miss Christina, and we had fun! He loves it! Missy is very happy to have had a trim, but still able to do the VERY important pigtails. I am happy that it is one more thing off the check list before school starts next week.