Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Official


It is official, I am back in the work force. Yesterday, after a comically coincidence of events that happen at an elementary school, I was seen for my interview thirty five minutes late. However, I was on time, and that is all that matters.

We chatted, we discussed how things would look, and in the end, I signed a contract. I am now officially the Reading Tutor for the school, as well as substitute teacher. That simply means, that as the kids need it, I am contracted out through the school. I get to set my own hours, days, and time limits. I get to use the resources of the school, as well as whatever I have at home.....oodles and oodles of reading materials. I work with the teachers, parents, and students to best get them where they need to be. I can't wait. This was my absolute favorite job when teaching, and now I can do it, and go to coffee with girlfriends too. Okay, and get some laundry and cleaning done too.

God is great at HIS timing and situations. I don't know where all of this is going to go exactly but I know for right now, I am being blessed with opportunity. I get to earn a little money for my family, while still being there to pick up my kiddos, and come home to puppy and homework. This is going to give me something to do, which in itself is a huge blessing.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new job!

Anna Cecilia said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I am so excited for you! You will do great :)

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

That sonds like the perfect job for you. Congratulations!

Amber said...

oops sounds

Cathy said...

Oh, the lives you will bless!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

yay, congrats girl!!

carissa... brown eyed fox said...

i read your interview post FIRST somehow... then saw this post...
how FANTASTIC!
how truly awesome!

a big congratulations!
HIS plans are so big!

Anonymous said...

Yes, God is good! He not only knows your needs, but he knew that there are children out there who need a kind, God loving women like you to guide them in learning a very importnt skill like reading!

Congratulations sweetheart!Besides being a teacher, you still have the BEST job in the world, that's being a mommy, wife and daughter!!!
Hugs and Kisses to you and the family. with love always,
Mr & Mrs V.