Thursday, May 28, 2009

What We Know

Here is my week, and what we know:
  1. We know that I did not have an obvious stroke.
  2. We know that I am not on Cocaine! (tee hee on this one, but I know they had to test)
  3. We know that I don't have a blood clot in my leg
  4. We know that I don't have any clot, tumor, or hemorrhaging in my brain
  5. We know that I am not pregnant (another tee hee)
  6. We know that we have AMAZING friends and family who are an ENORMOUS support
  7. We know that the Doctors went to school for a HUGE calling, that I am fascinated by
  8. We know that my sciatic nerve is acting up and needs to be put on Time Out, which they are doing with drugs right now.
  9. We know that there are more answers out there, but we are going to have to wait for the pending test to find out what they are
  10. We know that for right now, pain drugs are GOOD!
  11. Mostly, we know that God has a purpose and a plan for this crazy week, and one day I will know what that is, but for now, I am thankful for the blessing of health care.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, I am so glad that you are being well taken care of! we are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I had no clue. If you need anything let me know :). I can cook a meal for you :)

Anna Cecilia said...

I ditto Jamie. Let me know how I can help if you need it!

Cathy said...

Thanks for the update! Pretend I have cooked you a wonderful meal and a from-scratch dessert and that I will sit next to the couch and make you giggle when I drop off your dinner tomorrow (no belly laughs though, that would hurt).

lisa schron-tastic said...

what, no cocaine? we also know you are on a guest list to a great adventure.... glad you are resting peacefully!