Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday's Treasure


My Treasure this week, has been put to the test. I relearned how much I value Health Care. I know that there are kinks in the system, but when I need them, they are there. This weekend I needed my health care. We had a bit of a scare, but one thing we did not need to worry about, was how much this was going to cost us. I had the unique opportunity of being in a different hospital, but had the security and comfort of knowing that all of my test results would be easily accessed by my own doctor when I finally get to see him. There are millions of people who do not have health care coverage, let alone, one that is as good as ours. I am blessed and thankful that we are covered.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I agree. When we lived in a remote area of AK for 6 weeks, I came to truly appreciate our health care system and coverage.

I pray you are well, friend!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Kaiser usually gets my vote. Most people either love it or hate it. Last week they completely disappointed me when it came to my grandma's care. But, I do appreciate being able to have a baby and not worry about the cost, or that I can make an appointment on Sunday if I have to.

What's going on?