Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday's Treasure


This is Charley. He has been our "kitty" now for almost 13 years. If you know him, you know he ROCKS as a cat. Not too long ago, the vet called him the "old guy". I was shocked, he is only 12. Our neighbors cat is over 20. The way he pounces on paper, you would think he was 2 months. We are not cat people by nature, but both Mr. C. and I agree that we love our "kitty" even if he is getting up in the years. By the way, this is Charley preparing for the puppy that was coming by putting his smells on the puppy's bed. He really does like dogs, puppy ~ well, we are still adjusting!
**There was a change in posting ~ just for you Monkey!!! Come play with Charley soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Charley has many years ahead of him!

Your comment today made me smile! If I have to hike, I need to go SHOPPING for hiking gear first...then water...then download some new songs for my iPod...then take a power nap...

Poor Jesus. Man, He does a lot of waiting on the trail for me!