Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Letter "D"

Mrs. Dunbar gave me the letter"D" to play the game. It was fun, and took more creativity than I thought! Thanks Mrs. D!!!
  1. Dunbars ~ That is right, love the family, the whole lot! I even truly love the V family! This whole family loves the Dodger's but that is NOT one of my loves (Let's Go ANGELS!) Let's just say it is interesting in our friendship the rivalry that goes on! How blessed am I that I get to have great friends!
  2. Dandelions ~ I know that technically they are weeds, but when you have a flower that as a child, you can make a wish on, how do you not love them? Now when watching the kids make wishes, it brings a smile to my face.
  3. Diet Coke ~ Cherry is my favorite, but I have been on the stuff since I was 17. We aren't getting divorced anytime soon.
  4. Dresses ~ They make you feel girlie when you are wearing one. Mr. C. loves when I wear one and it makes him flirty!
  5. DIY projects ~ gives you a boost of confidence and lets you be creative, plus it is cheaper ~ well sometimes
  6. Die cuts ~ oh to my friends who are crafty with me, this is my new passion ~ just wait for the cards that are coming out of our household! Even Missy is into them and getting a kids machine for her birthday ~ perfect for the crafty girl
  7. Doritos ~ the chips are good don't get me wrong, but my favorite is when Mr. C. makes a Dorito Roll for Sushi! (Don't knock it until you've tried it!)
  8. Doughnuts ~ Ah.....just the thought makes my mouth water......glazed, maple bars, old fashioned, buttermilk......the list goes on and on..........
  9. Dryer's Ice Cream ~ see previous post!
  10. Divine Grace ~ I also saved this purposely for last, without it I am nothing, with it I have the promise of eternity.

If you would like to play along, or play again if you are a follower of Mrs. Dunbar, then let me know in your comment and I will give you a letter ~otherwise enjoy and learn a bit about me!

1 comment:

LoLo said...

how do i follow your blog ?
love