Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Priceless......

May I introduce to you........the cookie sheet! If your little boys, or bigger boys for that matter are into Legos then you know the problem that comes with them. There are several little bags in every box, and within those bags are what seem to be a bazillion pieces. So to conquer this problem for my Lego men in my house, I gave them a cookie sheet. This is a way that they can move their creations off of the dinning room table and not loose a piece. The cookie sheet provides nice sides, so the pieces don't roll off. If the cookie sheet gets bumped, the pieces generally are safe, and you can even transport in the car safely creations. Price of cookie sheet ~ 99 cents at the 99cent store. Price of not stepping on those little pieces ~ priceless!

And for the girlie girls in our houses......the cookie sheet reigns again. If your little girl is into magnetic paper dolls....they stick beautifully to the cookie sheet, and keep the refrigerator clear from paper dresses and princess that a big puppy might like to eat (ahem Koda!) Also allows for it to go in the car, for rides to Grandma's, soccer games, or where ever we are off to! Price of little princesses creating glorious outfits, and not loosing shoes ~ priceless!

5 comments:

cathy said...

Oh man, I wish I would have thought of this for my boys when they were really into legos! Brilliant!

Unknown said...

Pure genius! I love it! I'll be stocking up on some of those bad boys asap! "stepping on a lego piece"....I know that feeling all too well. Thanks for the tip sweetcheeks!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Marvelous, darling, simple marvelous!!!!


Good post, thanks for the tip. And for letting us use all of those legos.

Anonymous said...

those do work great! we have done that in the past! hope you had a great holiday!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Wow... I love this very simple idea!! Why didn't I think of this???

I did use them with a few cups of rice on rainy days when my son wanted to make roads with his toy cars....

happy December!!
Sash