Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You


To all the Veteran's out there,


THANK YOU.


These two words do not seem enough to say, yet that is all I know. You do a job, I physically can not do. You protect me from things I don't know about, and for the ones I do, that scares me enough. You serve those who don't appreciate you, and for those who do. You carry our country's safety on your shoulders, and take that responsibility with a seriousness most of us don't even see a glimmer of. Thank you for those who have served in the past, the present, and for the boys who are dreaming of the job for the future.


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for the reminder (I am usually wacky on my days!)! I wish it were a holiday celebrated BIG --no school, parades, and thanksgiving services all over the country!

The Flying Bee said...

Hey!

I was just catching up on your last few posts....really good stuff! I enjoyed it all! This last post was just beautiful!

P.S. I just did a Christmas-y post...sorry! I just couldn't help it! Do you still love me? :)

xo,
Adrienne

Angela Dabney said...

Hey friend this day is going to have a deeper meaning for me from here on out. My son just let us know he is going into the marines.