Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Did you know......


Did you know, that if you are summoned for FEDERAL Jury Duty, that it last for


TWO STINKING WEEKS???


YIKES!!! Yep, guess who has it??? That is right my friends! So on top of trying to work, Christmas shop, see my family, go to Soccer playoffs (yeah Bubba!!!), orthodontist appointments, dental cleaning for me, etc.......every night I have a date with my phone to see if I frantically need to rearrange my schedule, or miss Parent/Teacher conferences because of jury duty.

WHO KNEW?

So for those of you out there, who complain about the week long process, I have just had my own bubble burst and found out that yes, there are indeed worse scenarios out there!


I am whining I know, but that is all I have right now ~ sorry!

3 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh my man just got summoned too!! His isn't until the week after Christmas though... bummer deal.

Cathy said...

You are living my life 2 years ago! I never got seated, but it turned out to be VERY interesting and I felt very patriotic doing my duty. All the rest worked out okay, too. :)

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Federal court? How'd you get that invitation? Please don't fill out one of those "refer a friend cards" for me, okay?