Thursday, December 10, 2009

Took the Plunge


Just like the Nestea guy, I took the plunge. After MUCH deliberating, praying, discussing, meeting, observing, and more prayer, we decided for me to take the plunge and apply to:

GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Yep, I am going to hopefully hit the books, log in on-line, and in the end become an Educational Therapist. What is that????? Yeah, I had NO idea either. Basically it is a Special Ed teacher at the kid's school using the Discovery method from NILD.

So I sent in my application, and they received it in headquarters yesterday (thanks certified mail!). So now I wait, and find out what the verdict is. If accepted, I would be extremely excited, scared, and anxious. But mostly, EXCITED!!! If rejected, I will be sad, disappointed, and confused as to where God is putting me for next year. If accepted, school starts January 4th. Nothing like last minute here!!! Will keep you posted.

4 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

How exciting for you girl!! What a fun adventure too. Are you going to school for something specific?

Blessings in the journey!
Sasha

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Good for you!! You will do great with anything life throws at you.

cathy said...

Wow! That's some kind of new year's resolution :) You'll enjoy being a student again. And if you're not accepted (for some ridiculous, no-good reason!), you and God will still be walking arm-in-arm...and that's a wonderful thing, too!