Wednesday, August 19, 2009

And the Winner Is.......

Sandal's Marriage Getaway!!!! Yep, you guessed it, it has won the contest, okay not really. The truth of the matter is though, that if I didn't have my hand-me-down new phone, I wouldn't have had the time to go to the fabulous places you have introduced me to. I spent a few minutes looking at blogs while waiting for fireworks at Disneyland, while Mr. C. was on rides with the kids. SOOOOO.....the contest is

EXTENDED!!!!!
One more week, of submitting your fabulous favorite places to see blogs. I like what I see so far though!
In the mean time, here is a Pointless Poll for you......................
  • Are your toes painted for summer or fall, and what color are they?
For those of you coming to the Getaway, can't wait to party with you. For those who I won't be seeing there, pray for my sanity......it might be slowly leaving. I actually had to pause when asked my husbands name. I PAUSED!!!! WOW is my brain happily fried.
More to post, when there is a moment of calmness.............

No comments: