Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And the TRUE Winner Is..........

Truth be told, I have loved all of the blogs you have sent me to for different reasons. However, the true winner is:
Lady Dunbar for giving me alittlebitofloveliness.blogspot.
It truly is wonderful. What the winning element was though, that the very first post that I read made me cry. I am not an easy crier per say, but she was posting about her little one going to kindergarten. I too, am facing that life changing event here in a couple of weeks, but that is a WAY different blog for a different day.
I also want to give a shout out to Humble Pie, wonderfully delightful, should we live closer, we would probably hang out! She introduced me to her sister, Stefiesjourney, which at times is thought provoking, at other times a hoot.
Lady Dunbar, I think I will hold your prize at ransom until I can give it to you during a girl's night out! ;)

2 comments:

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Margaritas, this saturday?

Thanks girl!! I think everyone is going to think we rigged our giveaways to give each other something. Ha.

Tibbetts Fam said...

Thanks for adding me to your blog roll! Laughing that you chose 1 n and 2 t's! My name is a series of repeating consonants. I can't even keep them straight!!!