Thursday, June 04, 2009

Medical Update

So I went back to the doc yesterday. Here is the latest plan. We are not going to continue with the steroids because he didn't see any obvious benefit (bye-bye muscles!). It is a good thing because there is significant opportunity for weight gain, and other complications from them. We are doing an MRI this weekend to make sure that everything is fine. We are going to follow up with a neurologist after the MRI for a second opinion for all of this. Later in the month I will also do the cardiologist test and wear a heart monitor. All in all, we don't have many more answers, but I feel safe and secure that we are actively looking. Thank you all for the prayers, but also please keep them up! By the way, today is a good day - I can walk relatively pain free!!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Thank you for the update. So glad you had a near pain-free day! I am praying for PEACE! And so I pray...it is well with your soul! God is already in your tomorrows, so you can have peace today.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are doing better! we're thinking about you.

April said...

I'm finally getting to catch up on blogs. (Yay for summer!)

Anyway, just wanted to say I'll be praying for you. Keep us updated.

-Take care