Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Trails

Today the kids started at Vacation Bible School. They were so excited to be going again this year. The church where it is being held is absolutely amazing when it comes to the kids program. I can't wait for our own church to have a building so that one day, our kids can go to our own VBS........until then the kids will be riding the range this year at the neighborhood church. I am blessed that they reach out to the community, in the ways that they do.

Okay, if I am honest, I am also excited because I get 3 hours of Mommy time all by myself........Ahhhh my house is so quiet right now!

3 comments:

LisaR said...

It was so good to see you at VBS today! How did your kids like it? Reese ended up loving it. Silly girl, all that fretting for nothing.

Anonymous said...

It was so great :)

cathy said...

Enjoy your mornings! I must say school could start tomorrow for our younger ones and I would do a little jig.