Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday's Treasure

Today's treasure has no pictures ~ sorry. But what I treasure this week is the smell of dirt (see there is a reason for no picts!) I love the smell of dirt, my dirt to be exact. I love working in the garden like I did this weekend. Feeling the sun on my back, having my hands dirty, and my face sweaty. I like the feeling that when I finally go inside to shower something was accomplished. It might not be much, it might not show much fruit besides no more weeds for a few days anyway, but it is therapeutic to me. This weekend, I moved plants. No one is really going to notice except for me and Mr. C. but it was worth it. Now, I don't have to worry about little plants with big puppy paws going through them. I love my garden right now ~ but more on that to come.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I, too, love working in the yard. I just need a visionary to help me with landscaping...come visit!

Cathy said...

DEAL!

Teeny problem of the 1000 miles that separate us, but I'll start rolling pennies tonight (for plane fare) -- you do the same!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Dirt? So not me, but glad that it is SO you.