Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday's Treasure


My treasure this week is my HUBBY!!! He is basically everything I wanted my husband to be. He is funny, strong, stable, and most importantly my best friend. We have an incredible time together and on our journey of life. He is the one who grounds me when I am being crazy, irrational, or just plain emotional. My kids are exceptionally lucky to have such an amazing Dad, who loves them so much. This week is his birthday, so Happy Birthday Babe, you deserve the best! Love you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I treasure your treasure too! Not only is he an amazing husband and dad, but he is an exceptional friend, and a very fun brother in law...Love you both!

LisaR said...

I hope you guys had a great time at Disneyland celebrating Mr. C's birthday. Audrey was so cute on Monday. She couldn't wait for your mom to pick her up so they could meet you down there.