Monday, December 27, 2010

Traitor..........

Not quite sure, how I was the only one who received white, but I like it!!!!


I feel like Benedict Arnold......a Traitor to the literary world. But I can't help it.......

I (and the other huge readers in my family) have traded over to the Kindle!

Yup, that is right, I went digital. The sad thing is, I can see my kids going digital reading before WAY too long, but not before we are out of picture books. Our bookcases are full now, and I am nowhere near the point of wanting to stop reading. I will miss the smell of a brand new book, but a girls only got so much room in the house......

So it was a VERY Kindle Christmas around here. My Mom, Dad, and Bro all got one, including ME!!! This new advancement to the e-reader, will not stop me from rereading the current books that line my shelves now, but it will be handy in the new books coming my way.........

Happy Reading, whatever form you choose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your new toy!