Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Personal Tradition Change.......

This is my new choice in reading. I have read it before, and L.O.V.E. it!!! It is spiritual, personal, and encompasses the true meaning of Christmas and the faith and hope that go with it. Highly recommended. Also, apparently Max Lucado has written another Christmas book called the Christmas Child. I haven't read it my self, but based on popularity, and who wrote it, can it be bad?

As stated before, this was a pick by my school's book club. I for one am not a fan. They made a Hallmark movie out of it. However, the drama and struggles were a bit too personal for me to enjoy. Some of the conflict wasn't my cup of tea to be reading at Christmas time. So very unlike me, I stopped reading it. Usually I torture myself, thinking and believing there will be redemption near. This book I just gave up.
Dickens is still next, but I somehow gave out my copy, and need to go find it, or get a new one.
Happy reading.

No comments: