Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reasons to Love Cali.........

Tomorrow our skies will look like this as more "wintery" weather blows in.

Today: our skies look like this picture perfect and resting in the mid to high 70's.
I don't live in Syracuse and get 39" of snow dumped on us in three days time. I don't live in Alaska where they don't see the sun for months (although, I want to go and see the Northern lights one day, wanna join me Cathy?) Anyway......this weekend we got blessed with warm weather. Too warm for some.
We went to Disneyland and wore flip flops with our Christmas t-shirts and jeans. Today Bubba wore shorts to church. Today is a gift for us who live in Southern Cali. Today is a gift because we can enjoy the sun, and relish in the beauty that God created.
Never fear, winter is right around the corner. By the end of the week, it is suppose to be in the 50's. For us Cali chicks, that down right cold!
Hope your day is just as beautiful, regardless of what weather you are having.

3 comments:

whittakerwoman said...

You can sell me on Cali pretty much on every angle but this one. I was giddy today when it was snowing outside. :) Enjoy the summer.

Cathy said...

I want to see the Northern Lights BUT that means we have to go to Alaska in the WINTER!!! I'll come to you around February and we can check out a documentary about the lights and watch it together in the warm(er) Cali weather!

Anonymous said...

today is beautiful too! I see that we have a sudden change coming! kind of excited, because we will be at dland for M's bday and it's fun to be there with the Christmas decor, a little cooler!