Friday, January 15, 2010

Go ahead and laugh......

Here is a small list of what Ditsy things I did this week. Call it school brain, hormones, lack of sleep, not enough Starbucks......whatever. Have a laugh at my expense. Trust me, I did because if I DIDN'T laugh, I probably would have cried. Happy Friday y'all.

  • Put on Night cream instead of regular moisturizer in the morning (oily face all day)
  • Forgot mascara ~ twice
  • Put coffee in microwave for a warm up, went and started a quiz I had to take and never went back for the coffee
  • Didn't see or comprehend the specific instructions for seeing Bubba do his oral presentation for his HUGE history project. The instructions were right above where I have to sign my name! Thank goodness, his teacher is gracious and kind.
  • Put on different socks
  • ALMOST sent my kids to school with EMPTY lunch boxes
  • Looked at lunchboxes and forgot what I was doing ~ DUH!!!
  • Had to ask 3 times what time Missy's parade started, when I work at the school and it is posted.
  • Can't tell you how many times, I walked into the office, and had NO IDEA what I was doing there, or who I needed to talk to.
  • "Made" rice for dinner side dish, but turned the stove off instead of on low. Pitched the rice in the trash and had the kids fill up on carrots and popcorn.

8 comments:

Cathy said...

What a week, my dear! I've had a similar one :)

Mrs. Dunbar said...

are you sure you're not preggers?

Anonymous said...

Hee Hee :)

The Flying Bee said...

LOL! Too funny!

xo,
Adrienne

Angela D said...

Your funny!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, Erin! sounds exciting over there! how boring would life be without things like this? :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

That's the kind of day I'm having right now! LOL

Hanifa Imani said...

I like ur blog. U have a lot of spunk to ur wordz!!! And ur unique on top of that!!! Come check out my blog!!! The URL to it is:
hanifa-hanifawilson.blogspot.com Well hope 2 c u there :^)