Saturday, January 02, 2010

Snow Day



My little Angel, making her first snow angel.
The first race down the hill. It ended in a tie, with LOTS and LOTS of giggles


The kids were so excited about new sleds that they HAD to try them out the night before on the grass. Surprisingly, it worked fairly well and added to the excitment for the next day.

Okay, so I accidentally just lied. Sorry. However, my dear, sweet, honest friend Irene tells me that I don't post enough pictures. So here you go! This is our first snow day as a family. Missy by far was the best outfitted and warm, but Bubba was right behind her. Just so you know Scotchguard works fairly well for a day in the snow and waterproofing your pants and jackets. Rainboots with several pairs of socks, work well for makeshift snow boots. Laughing every time your Honey lands into a tree or bush.......Priceless!!!




5 comments:

LisaR said...

How fun! Where did you guys go? Next time you want to go, let me know, we have lots of girl snow clothes in many sizes :)

cathy said...

Yeah, Irene--more photos! Did you ski, too?

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

You guys look like you're having FUN!!! I want some snow too.. I'm just so jealous. :)

The Flying Bee said...

What fun! It never snows here, but last year it did...my boys had their very first snow day! They loved it!

Hugs,
Adrienne

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Okay, your comment just about had me bawling like a big baby... what precious encouragement and I really needed it today too!

Thank you so much. It meant a lot and your words were very appreciated.

Blessings,
Sasha