Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday's Treasure




Happy Birthday GG!!! This is my Grandma, my kid's GG, this week she turned 89. She is the Grandma that rocks! We went camping as children with her, and her way cool motor home. We had sleep overs in the backyard underneath my Grandfather's pitch tent from the army. She came to every event, big or small, and most of all she loves us unconditionally. I am so blessed that we have her in our lives and in my children's lives. Of course knowing her roots, dinner was Spaghetti, with homemade french bread. Dessert was made by Missy (with some help) but is my Grandma's favorite and something she was good at baking, brownies! I wish I could say that my passion for cooking came from her, but that comes from the other side. My passion for painted nails, is ALL her!!! I have RARELY seen her natural nail color ~ always saucy and usually red, it is her signature color.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet pictures!! I hope that she had a fabulous 89th birthday!!!

Cathy said...

Oh, this is your best Tuesday Treasure yet!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

I love a lady with a "signature color." She is definitely my kind of gal.

Happy Birthday GG! (Glad you got to celebrate it with her E.)