Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hubba Hubba



So even though we were having chaos at home, there was some fun to our weekend. Mr. C. was the best man in our friend's wedding. Saturday night he got dressed in his finest clothes, and stood by our friend. Now, it was HOT outside (111 at 5pm) but look at my man, he is HOT even with air conditioning on!!! I was so proud of him. He did a fantastic toast, and was a great support and friend through this whole time. I was proud to be his arm candy for the evening! By the way, I LOVE his orange tie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute dress! i was waiting to see a pic!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

B looks good in orange. Maybe you should try a "Pretty Woman thing."
YOu know, only the tie.... "How was your day dear?" What do you think?

(Do you know the scene I'm talking about?)