Monday, March 21, 2011

Doggie Paddling......................

(photo taken at my brother's pool - a blessing for the whole family, puppy included)

This picture is VERY cute. However, my pooch has a step he is on, an incredibly large step. Right now, I don't feel like I have a very wide step. I am doggie paddling through my days, weeks, moments. My work schedule changed - a very good and needed thing. Now, it calls for some adjustments.

My Crock Pot has come into full use several times a week.

My Laundry Basket has to be managed by the person whose laundry is in it.

Cleaning my house standard has become: Good enough. Not perfect, but good enough.

My children have learned that there are bonuses to getting ready for school on the "Early Days"

My husband is amazing and when I get the early morning phone call rearranging my day, once again, he steps in and packs lunches and whatever else I need. I married an amazing Man.

I pray that my friends and family who probably feel neglected realize that it is not them, nor my intentions, but rather my poor swimming skills at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that the craziness slows down for you soon!

cathy said...

you can do it, you can do it! sounds like your headed in the right direction...throwing off the non-essenitals that can weigh us down! and what a good life jacket-thrower you have in that husband! he's a keeper :)