Thursday, July 01, 2010

15

This is us before the Michael Buble Concert that he gave me for Christmas!
Fifteen years ago, I married my best friend. Back then I wasn't sure what real love was, because I think I was too young, and too dumb. We were "in-love" and that is all that mattered. Now, years later, I love this man more than I did back then. Except for now, I really truly LOVE him. We are on a roller coaster of life, and I am SO glad I am strapped in with him. I am still "in-love" with him, and LOVE him, which is that much sweeter. Happy Anniversary Babe!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

15! Good for you!!! My prayer is that our children marry their best friend, too! Congratulations, friend!

Anonymous said...

happy 15 years. such an amazing accomplishment! :)

schronlisa said...

look how cute you guys are!